Vacancies arise on an ongoing basis across all departments within Linda Farrow. If you are looking to work in a dynamic and exciting atmosphere, please submit your CV to email@example.com
If we don’t have any suitable vacancies we will keep your CV for 6 months and may contact you with details of future opportunities which we feel you may be interested in. Please be assured that your personal information will be used for recruitment purposes only.
It's that time of the year when we start recruiting for a PR Intern to work with our established PR team in our head office in Central London.
- This is a full time role (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6pm) and a great opportunity for someone who really wants to gain valuable insight into how PR practically works such as; monitoring daily coverage, tracking our samples, assisting in press days and store events and targeting international press/digital/influencer contacts.
- Although this is an unpaid position, we can cover reasonable commuting costs to and from the office as well as daily lunches.
- This internship will be for approximately 3 months.
- You need to have exceptional communication skills, a strong interest in luxury fashion, enthusiastic and highly motivated. We need someone who has strong Microsoft package skills.
- Deadline for applications will be Monday 20 February 2017 at 10am. Late applications may not be considered.
- We are fortunate to receive a large number of applications, as a result we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join our established Finance team based in our Head Office in Central London.
- This role would suit someone who is looking for their second job in Finance at entry level. You want to career as an Accountant and ideally you will be studying for your formal qualification. The primary focus of this role will be to support with the reconciliation for our accounts and to support our Management Accountants.
- This is an exciting time to join our business as we grow and expand.
- Due to the nature of this role, we need someone who is articulate, a team player, numerate and had a great eye for detail.You must also be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- We are fortunate to receive large numbers of applications, therefore we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
- Deadline for applications will be Monday 20February at 10am, late applications may not be considered.
Concession Manager, Selfridges
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team in Selfridges London as Concession Manager.
- This is a great and exciting time to join our brand as we look at growing and expanding our retail business internationally.
- This is a traditional Concession Manager position in that you will be responsible for managing our current team, stock, customers, operations and general commerciality of our area.
- We need someone who has proven experience working for a luxury brand in a fast paced environment.
- If you are interested in working for the brand, send us your resume and advise on your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org